Repeat prescriptions are on a computerised system. You may re-order in the following ways:
- Bring your computer request slip into reception, clearly marked with the items you require.
- Send your request to the surgery; in this case please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope in order that we may post your prescription to you.
- Fax repeat prescription requests on 01329 282624.
- Online via the link at the top of this page. Patients have to register at the Practice for before using this link for the first time.
- Please ensure that you give 3 full working days notice. Telephone requests are not accepted.
Details of duty chemists are displayed in the local newspapers.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.